Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 1 - Tara L.

Currently, I am 834 calories deep, with only 366 left... no exercise today. I'd say it's been kind of a struggle, but it's only the first day. Things will get easier for me when I start my routine and actually get some exercise in. I find my appetite shrinks when I work out. Also, it will help my when stomach adjusts to the appropriate size for my 1200 calorie diet too. I'm feeling pretty optimistic about this challenge. I'm a little nervous for when I go back to school because I won't be around the others who are competing in this challenge. I've talked to a few friends and they are talking about watching what they eat... hopefully I'll have them as support!

Overall, Day 1 has been a good day. I look forward to tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Go Tara! You're doing great! I think we should have a dance party at your house tonight?? I need to find my old Dancing With The Stars workout DVD's. Good times :)

    ReplyDelete