Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Megan to Vegan

I just walked into the supermarket and only stopped at the produce section. Weird! Although it helped that Nick bought a whole chicken last night, it's still strange to ONLY grab vegetables and fruits at the supermarket.

Waldbaum's is very hit or miss. How do they sell cacti and not chipotle peppers?! I can't complain too much though, the 110 Waldbaums had everything I needed except for the chipotles. I usually can't say the same about the Deer Park Waldbaums.

Who's ready for Orange & Herb Roasted Chicken, Roasted Corn Salad, and BPP Brussel Sprouts?! Someone will have to remind me what the last P stands for...

3 comments:

  1. I'm impressed bran!! Can we heat up the left over sauce from last night and pour it onto the salad?? Ok, that's not smart, I know :( I very much look forward to your dinner. Is there enough chicken or will this be a "family holdback" type of a meal??? Also, will dinner be around 9ish again?? AND FINALLY...WHO IS DANCING WITH ME TONIGHT???? COME ON PEOPLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work babe! I knew there was a reason why I'm marrying you :)

    ReplyDelete