Monday, January 9, 2012

New Week, New Place.

I'm packing right now which is keeping my mind off of food which is great! I'm nervous about my eating habits when I get back to Colorado. I feel like this week will be a struggle because Derek and Julian are coming to Colorado tomorrow and it is going to be difficult sticking to my eating habits with them around... then again, I will be snowboarding for 4 or 5 days straight, which will be some great exercise! When school starts I feel like I will finally be able to get into a routine and that way I can regularly exercise and have my eating schedule all figured out. I also spoke to my closest friends and school and they are all trying to eat better and lose weight also! So we decided to dedicate at least one day a week to cooking healthy together! At least I will have some sort of support system out there because not having you guys around is going to be really really difficult.

Woo Hoo! 12 weeks and 2 days to Mexico! -- My Motivation!!!

1 comment:

  1. Tar we miss you already! But from the looks of your diary you are doing just fine on your own :) As soon as I (or in reality someone else more technically adept) figure out how to post pictures of last night's dinner, I'll do it. You absolutely must try it. It was really quite something how delicious it was.

    ReplyDelete