Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Little Freak Out

Good Morning All!

I can't believe we're already starting our 3rd week!! Way to go guys. I kinda apologize to you all for freakin out a bit last night. Some of you were nicer about it than others, but whatever. I was just really hungry and disappointed in myself. Thank goodness it didn't cost me any pounds, so I'm a little calmer today. I guess no one liked my turkey breast idea?? It's such a low cal, yummy meat. And we could get a nice already made gravy to go along with it and easily be able to keep track of the calories. Maybe as a side those delicious roasted brussel sprouts?? Well, these were just some ideas. I hope everyone is still having a successful diet. Look forward to seeing you all again.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Liza, it's okay to have a break down every once in a while. I ate so terribly since ive been back. I just keep telling myself that I am on vacation... yet i think i stretched out my stomach again eating a foot long italian sandwich with a lot of mayo and dressing... also getting happy hour pizzas and eating enchiladas with beans and rice for breakfast... I just keep telling myself that school is starting and now i just gotta look into getting back on track. Its okay to have a couple breakdowns.

    ReplyDelete